I love reading, so much so that I originally made a typo when writing the title: “Read Another Reading Challenge”. I also like challenges. It’s one of the many reasons I took up Japanese in the first place.
But this one is waaay more intense than any of my other previous challenges, uh, challenge.
Read all the books I checked-out from the school library.
The goal has since changed. Read about why here.
December 17th, the day these books are all due for return.
- ルート225 by 藤野千夜 (282 pages)
- 北斎殺人事件 by 高橋克彦 (446 pages)
- 王国記, 王国記2, and 王国記3 by 花村萬月 (259, 268, 284 pages, respectively)
- フルハウス by 柳美里 (189 pages)
- 現代短編小説選 2005~2009 by various authors (260 pages)
- 東京タワー by 江國香織(297 pages)
- レベレ７by 宮部みゆき (664 pages!!!)
Why is this a challenge?
In fact, these books are so intense that I got a paper cut from trying to take them off my shelf.