Tadoku Round 4: Showdown in Kyoto

I already know I won’t be reading much because I’ll be too busy practicing my speaking with my host mom, dad, and several strangers.  And possibly a takoyaki stand owner, but that’s a story for another post.

Still gonna try to shoot for the goal I set for myself at the end of the last round, 4325.18 pages(!!).

That’s a lot of manga reading to and from school.

The Goods

漫画:

• ワンピース
  • ドラゴンボール
  • JIN
  • ライアーゲーム
ゲーム:
  • Steins;Gate
  • I’m seriously considering playing through ダンガンロンパ again just because.
本:
  • There is quite the large bookshelf in my host family’s house, so I shall look into that.
  • There’s also a bookstore near my school, so I’ll go check it out later.

The plans

I will keep SRSing.  The class material won’t memorize itself.  I will probably NOT reach my goal this time, but I’ll just see how stuff goes.  With fewer games at my disposal, I may have to rely on actual books (gasp!)  to have any chance of reaching my target number.

Have a good read, everyone!

Wait, you signed up for the contest, right?

Author: Koyami

I'm Koyami. I am a freelance Japanese-English Translator and I enjoy learning new skills and reading in my spare time. Current pursuits include learning Mandarin Chinese, getting familiar with Blender, and collecting all of the 十二国記 books. Follow me on Twitter and Google+ for blog updates, my Japanese word of the day, and more!