I can’t believe I almost forgot to post my traditional pre-tadoku contest strategy-that-I-never-stick-to-anyway. I’ll blame work and 戦場のヴァルキュリア２. Anyways, another tadoku contest is starting up tomorrow (quickly sign up if you haven’t) and I can’t wait to get my read on.
I figure this contest will be a little harder for me because of work, but having the experience of the last two contests is very helpful in exploiting all of the free time I have.
I’m not sure of a goal for this round. I could be ambitious and try to double my score, again.
Yeah, let’s go with that.
My goal for this round will be to pass 2067 pages. Let’s see how this goes.
Ammo for this contest:
- 戦場のヴァルキュりア２＆３(if I beat 2 in time)(PSP)
- ポケモン(Yes, Fire Red to be exact.)(GBA)
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(GBA)
- Final Fantasy VI Advance(GBA)
- Megaman Battle Network 3(GBA)
- 日本語あれこれ辞典–Questions about Japanese asked by Japanese in Japanese and answered in Japanese.
- どんどん読めるいろいろな話–中級–an easier reader ’cause why not.
- 獣神演武 -HERO TALES-
- 日常(If I can manage to buy it when I return home in late July)
- Aesop’s Fables in Japanese
- I’ll happen upon some more.*
Yeah, looks like I’ll be busy. Looking forward to it.